Monday 21 June 2010

It's about time

Good afternoon all blog followers..

The first thing I have to do is apologise for the continued lack of posts over the last few months. The reason for this is due to the fact that I have literally not stopped since the beginning of May. However at the end of May, I had my end of semester 1 exams which put the stress levels up to the max as you can imagine. It was a hell of a relief when they came to an end.. Other matters that have been keeping me busy include one hell of a lot of birding, a few twitches here and there with some being successfull and some a total disaster, yearlisting, a few fishing trips and weekend's birding away. Honestly, since I finished my first year at Bangor univeristy on May 25th, I have not had a day free..

Over the next few days, all that I have been doing over the last few months will be revealed so bear with me and you will see just what a busy time I have had...

No comments:

Post a Comment